TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions govern your use and access of our website. Please read them
- By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if
you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions,
you must not use our website.
- If you register with our website, submit any material to our website or use any of our
website services, we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to use our website; and by using our website or
agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent to us that you are at
least 18 years of age.
privacy and cookies policy.
- All users must oblige to our T & C’s be it a registered user or normal user.
- Client is an independent individual, corporation or any other entity that requires a
- USER(S) means all users of the website, including all Clients and Writers. The sections
of the Agreement that can apply to Users other than Clients and Writers will apply to
these Users well.
- Order specifies the scope of work and other requirements of the Client
regarding the product. Order refers to the written order that was submitted in
electronic form online on our Website by the Client. An Order includes the work in its
entirety along with its consumer requirements.
- Product is the result of an Order, which comes as original content, written and
delivered to the Client in accordance to his or her inquiry as a digital document.
- Client`s information means the file containing text information represented in any
format that is accepted by the Website that has been submitted by You for the reference
or as an example. We reserve the right to determine the requirements regarding the size
and the format of the files with the Client`s information You may download in Order form
- While registering with the Website, please use a valid email address where you can be
reached. We may be required to contact you.
- Providing incorrect email address is a violation of these terms and conditions.
- The Client may communicate with the Writer via chat on the Website. The Writer is
responsible for obtaining the details of the job. Once a Writer's bid is accepted, the
Client deposits the agreed amount of money with our Website.
- Our support team uses chat/system for communication with the Client and the Writer.
Please check the messages regularly, and promptly address any questions, concerns or
additional instructions using this interactive feature. You are not allowed to disclose
personal information to Writers and ask them to work directly with you without using the
- 100% customer satisfaction. The writer will adjust accordingly otherwise we'll grant
you a full refund minus the site’s processing fee.
- Payments are only deducted once the client assigns the order to the client. The client
has to to top up their account for the order to be fully assigned since the system
automatically deduct the monies from the customer/client wallet.
- Payment Privacy. As payment to The Essay Legends is handled by a third-party processing
firm, The Essay Legends neither retains nor provides to any writer the billing and
payment information that Users make use of when using the services.
- Non-refundable Commissions. Due to the time associated with writing an essay, as well
as the absence of any guarantee, essays purchased from The Essay Legends are not subject
to refund under any circumstance. If an essay does not meet Client’s initial guidelines,
however, the Writer will adjust it as long as it falls within the original scope of the
project. After many revisions if the client is still not satisfied, it will go to the
dispute team where it’s handled case by case and the academic advisor will decide the
outcome viz a viz a partial refund or rule in favor of the writer based on each case.
- Withdrawals (refund requests) made by Clients will engender a 38% administrative fee if
the chosen writer has already accepted the bid or if the money has been deposited in the
account more than 7 days without choosing a particular bid. Any and all monies deposited
into an The Essay Legends account are non-refundable. Once deposited, funds must be used
to purchase a project from the site, and will not be refunded under any circumstances
save for those listed elsewhere in this document. Additionally, credit card chargebacks
will engender collections activity including but not limited to contact of the clients
at home, at the workplace, or at any other institution where The Essay Legends considers
that a message can be left.
- Project cancelations are not allowed once the project is ACTIVE, however if the
professor did not start the project, the site will cancel the project and grant a
partial refund after a certain processing fee depending on the professor’s ranking with
CHANGES TO THIS AGREEMENT
The Essay Legends revise this Agreement from time to time.
The revised Agreement will apply to the use of the website and service from the date of its
publication on the website, and Users hereby waive any right they may otherwise have to be
notified of, or to consent to, revisions of the Agreement.
Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version