- The Essay Legends guarantees that it will not disclose any of Client’s personal data,
absent the disqualifying conditions listed below, to any individual, entity, or firm.
- The Essay Legends takes Clients’ privacy seriously and serves to provide them with the
most anonymous essay-writing experience that is humanly possible.
- The Essay Legends does not retain, disclose, or make use of Clients’ information in any
way other than what is necessary to complete the essay that you have commissioned with
The Essay Legends.
- However, Users agree that The Essay Legends may use their information to contact
Essay Legends are compelled to disclose their information by court order. In other
words, if Users are fraudulently using a credit card, or engaging in some other form of
criminal malfeasance, their data may be disclosed to a third party for investigative
purposes. As a legitimate firm, The Essay Legends cooperates with law enforcement
officials in their investigation and prosecution of all forms of credit card fraud and
other criminal malfeasance.
DISCLAIMERS & OTHER POLICY APPLICABLE
- Our website The Essay Legends does not retains the right to restrict or deny access to
the website at any given time to any user under any circumstances deemed necessary.
- The Company retains all rights to the contents and in formation displayed on the
website. All attempts at copying the information for commercial use are strictly
- The safety of the personal account is the Client’s concern and is in their best
interest to restrict access to it.
- The Company guarantees that the website is safe for use, i. e. free of viruses or other
- In turn, the Company is not responsible for the damage the downloaded content can cause
to the Client, should any problems occur.
You must not use any part of the Website for any illegal purpose. In particular, You
may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful,
obscene, or otherwise objectionable material or otherwise breaching any laws;
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal
otherwise breaches any applicable laws.
- Interfering with any other person’s use of the Website; or
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by
without the permission of the owner.